Before declaring the payment at the Customs, ensure the following preparations are made:
- Select a customs district from the following ones:
- General Administration of Customs
- Henan Bonded Logistics Center
- Ningbo Customs District
- Shanghai Customs
Since 2017, the Customs performs the policy of a unified customs declaration solution where the entities only need to send their information to one customs district in most cases. For more information, see Customs district, customs code, and AlipayCN registration information.
- If the customs district you want to select is not included in the list above, for example, Hangzhou Customs District, Guangzhou Customs District, or Tianjin Customs District, it is recommended to uniformly declare to the General Administration of Customs.
- When initiating a declaration request via the declare API, the ACQP needs to specify the value of the customsCode parameter as the customs district. For customs districts and their corresponding customs code, see Customs district, customs code, and AlipayCN registration information.
- Ensure that all the relevant entities, including the cross-border e-commerce platform, the merchant, the payment enterprise (AlipayCN), and the logistics enterprise, are registered with the corresponding customs district. Refer to Decree No. 253 of the General Administration of Customs for details.
For AlipayCN registration information, see Customs district, customs code, and AlipayCN registration information.
- Ensure that the cross-border e-commerce merchant provides a back-end interface for the customs to irregularly obtain goods and payment information. Refer to Announcement No. 179 of the General Administration of Customs for details.