By integrating with the Cashier Payment product provided by Alipay+, Mobile Payment Partners (MPP
s) can implement the following capabilities:
- allow the users to make a payment
- allow the users to take further actions after the payment, such as inquiry, cancellation, and refund
- download financial reports and perform reconciliation
To support the users in making a payment, MPP
s need to implement the capability of accepting payments. Alipay+ provides the following two solutions for MPPs to accept payments:
- integrate with Alipay+ client SDK: this solution is applicable when the terminal type of the MPP client is App. For more information, see Accept payments with client SDK.
- integrate without Alipay+ client SDK: this solution is applicable when the terminal type of the MPP client is App, Web, or WAP. For more information, see Accept payments without client SDK.
After making a payment, the users may want to take the following actions: inquire about the payment result, cancel the payment, and request a refund. For more information about the actions that are required to be taken by MPPs, see Post payments.
Alipay+ provides multiple types of transaction reports to help MPPs perform the clearing and settlement of transactions. MPPs can download and use reports to streamline their business workflows. For more information, see Reconcile.