To integrate the Merchant-presented Mode Payment Private Order Code, the Acquiring Partner (ACQP) needs to complete the following steps.
In certain countries or regions, for legal or compliance reasons, the merchant information that is related to this payment must be registered before a payment can be processed. The merchant registration process only needs to be performed once.
The following figure illustrates the merchant registration flow:
Figure 2. Merchant registration flow
When processing merchant registration requests, Mobile Payment Partner must pay attention to the following items:
- Batch operations are not supported. Each time, only one merchant or store can be registered.
- For the cashier payment scenario, at least the merchant information must be registered.
- The response of the merchant registration request only indicates that the registration request is successfully accepted.
- Mobile Payment Partner returns the registration status to Alipay+ asynchronously (normally within 7 days), the ACQP can obtain the registration result by using inquiryRegistrationStatus interface.
- Alipay+ will notify the ACQP of the merchant registration status via notifyRegistrationStatus interface if the ACQP integrates this interface.
Alipay+ sends merchant registration request to Mobile Payment Partner.
Mobile Payment Partner returns result to Alipay+.
For more information about how to use the APIs (such as the field description), see registration.
Implement the userInitiatedPay interface
Because the private order code is generated by the ACQP, Alipay+ system verifies with the ACQP about the order detail information. When Alipay+ sends a decoding request to the ACQP, the ACQP must returns the corresponding order information.
For each QR code, the ACQP must keep the order details in the system, and return the order details to Alipay+ per request.
The userInitiatedPay interface must be defined in the ACQP system and used once the user scans the order code.
- It is recommended to listen to the Async notification from the Alipay+ system. Meanwhile, calling the inquiryPayment interface to get the result is also needed.
- The ACQP must ensure that the QR code for each transaction is unique.
- If the ACQP receives multiple requests with a same codeValue, the Acquirer must return the same responses, including the paymentRequestId.
- To enable the merchant page to be opened in the supported wallet, the ACQP must provide the domain name of the QR link to the Alipay+ technical team; otherwise, Mobile Payment Partner wallets are unable to open it.
Alipay+ sends the request to the ACQP.
The ACQP returns the response to Alipay+.
For more information about how to use the interface (such as the field description), see userInitiatedPay.
Handle payment result notifications
Alipay+ calls the notifyPayment interface to notify the ACQP about the payment result when a payment reaches a final state of success or failure. After that, the ACQP needs to notify merchant the result accordingly.
For a successful payment transaction, an HTTP POST is fired once the transaction is successfully completed. The HTTP request is sent in the raw JSON, of which the Content-Type request header is specified as application/json. Ensure that you can access the HTTP body accordingly.
For more information about what the request header, the successful payment notification request body and the failed payment notification body look like, see the samples below.
Verify the signature
The notification request that Alipay+ sends to the ACQP is signed. The merchant needs to verify the signature to confirm whether the notification is sent from Alipay+. For how to validate a signature, see Validate a signature.
After the notification is delieverd successfully, verify whether the values of the paymentAmount and paymentRequestId parameters are as you expect (for exmaple, the amount that you have calculated for the order that you are going to ship).
Acknowledge the notification with the required response
After receiving the notification, no matter whether the order processing succeeds or fails, you must return a receipt acknowledgment message to Alipay+. Meanwhile, the required response must also be signed.
For more information about what the header and body of the response look like, see the samples below.
Note：The notifyPayment interface cannot accept the failure that is caused by business reasons, for example, risk control validation failure. If the payment fails due to some business reasons, the ACQP must firstly accept the payment notification and return SUCCESS to Alipay+, and then call the cancelPayment interface to perform refund.
After receiving the notification, you must respond with an HTTP status code of 200 and send an acknowledgement with result.resultStatus of
S to indicate that your server received and processed the call. If you respond with other status code, or acknowledge with other values, Alipay+ takes the notification delivery as unsuccessful. Therefore, Alipay+ will retry the notification sending.
- The interval between two adjacent times is: 2m, 10m, 10m, 1h, 2h, 6h, 15h
- 7 times - up to 24 hours 22 minutes
Alipay+ sends a request to the ACQP.
- Request header:
- Successful payment notification body:
- Failed payment notification request body:
The ACQP returns a response to Alipay+.
- Response header:
- Response body
For more information about how to use the interface (such as the field description), see notifyPayment.