What is the Alipay+ Developer Center
The Alipay+ Developer Center is a platform for Alipay+ Acquiring Service Providers (ACQPs) to develop, test, and launch Alipay+ payment products. It offers direct access to a growing number of tools and resources, which can speed up and empower your integration.
This chapter introduces the navigation design of the platform and integration modes that can be performed in the Alipay+ Developer Center.
The Alipay+ Developer Center is designed to have a horizontal navigation bar, which consists of the following sections:
- Home to find your account information, read the integration guide to get started, and browse all applications included in your integration.
- Applications to conduct main tasks for integration, such as application creation, sandbox development, acceptance testing, and going live.
- Resources to access Alipay+ SDKs.
- APIs to refer to Alipay+ API documentation and try our API Explorer.
To navigate yourself to try more features on different pages, see Key pages.
The Alipay+ Developer Center provides the following two integration modes for ACQPs:
- Self-integration mode: In this mode, ACQPs integrate Alipay+ payment products by themselves. For step-by-step instructions on how to integrate in this mode, see Integrate in the self-integration mode.
- TSP mode: In this mode, ACQPs integrate Alipay+ payment products by cooperating with Technical Service Providers (TSPs). For step-by-step instructions on how to integrate in this mode, see Integrate in the TSP mode.
The following table lists the advantages and disadvantages of the two integration modes:
The time, cost, and quality of the integration are more controllable.
Internal technical resources are required.