- Removed the Launch button for each product on the Products panel of the Summary page.
A product is launched together with the whole application on the Launch page. For more information, see Launch into production.
To reach a better user experience, the Alipay+ Developer Center enhances its capabilities in the following aspects:
- Updated the horizontal navigation bar to provide a faster way in exploring the features. For more information, see Navigation.
- Updated the vertical navigation bar to help you find the integration process easily and quickly. Specially:
- Changed the Basic Information page to the Summary page, where you can check your application information, read the instructions on the integration process, and so on.
- Separated the pages that involve development and testing into two tabs: Sandbox and Production.
Under the Sandbox tab, you can configure the sandbox on the Settings page, conduct sandbox acceptance testing on the Acceptance Test page, and test open APIs on the Tools page.
Under the Production tab, you can configure the production environment on the Settings page and launch your application on the Launch page.
For more information, see Key pages.
- Added a whole-process wizard to guide your integration on the Summary page.
- Added the Task Status section on the Launch page, which allows you to check whether all the prerequisites for your launch are met. For more information, see Check task status.
- From May 30, 2022, Alipay+ Developer Center started to support Technical Service Providers (TSPs) to integrate Alipay+ payment products on behalf of Acquiring Service Providers. For more information, see the following two documents:
- From June 15, 2022, Alipay+ Developer Center started to support Mobile Payment Providers to integrate Alipay+ payment products and conduct sandbox acceptance testing.
- Added a chapter of instructions about how to test Alipay+ APIs locally. For more information, see How to test APIs locally with Postman script.
- Removed the Test Device Management page from the Alipay+ Developer Center.