- Removed the Launch button for each product on the Products panel of the Summary page.
A product is launched together with the whole application on the Launch page. For more information, see Launch into production.
To reach a better user experience, the Alipay+ Developer Center enhances its capabilities in the following aspects:
- Updated the horizontal navigation bar to provide a faster way in exploring the features. For more information, see Navigation.
- Updated the vertical navigation bar to help you find the integration process easily and quickly. Specially:
- Changed the Basic Information page to the Summary page, where you can check your application information, read the instructions on the integration process, and so on.
- Separated the pages that involve development and testing into two tabs: Sandbox and Production.
For more information, see Key pages.
- From May 30, 2022, Alipay+ Developer Center started to support Technical Service Providers (TSPs) to integrate Alipay+ payment products on behalf of Acquiring Service Providers. For more information, see the following two documents:
- From June 15, 2022, Alipay+ Developer Center started to support Mobile Payment Providers to integrate Alipay+ payment products and conduct sandbox acceptance testing.
- Added a chapter of instructions about how to test Alipay+ APIs locally. For more information, see How to test APIs locally with Postman script.
- Removed the Test Device Management page from the Alipay+ Developer Center.