This chapter introduces key pages on the Alipay+ Developer Center to help you better navigate the platform. Read each section below to learn about what tasks you can conduct on the corresponding page.
On the Summary page, you can:
- check your application information, such as application type, creation date, etc.
- add or remove payment products if the application is not launched.
- delete the application if the application is not launched.
- read the instructions on the integration process.
On the Acceptance Test page, you can:
- execute test cases to finish the sandbox acceptance testing. For step-by-step instructions, see Conduct sandbox acceptance testing.
- track the test status and progress of each test suite.
- upgrade the test suites to the latest version if necessary.
On the Authorization page, you can:
- search for and view authorization information, such as TSP name, authorization status, etc.
- cancel an existing authorization. For step-by-step instructions, see How to cancel an authorization.
Note: This page is only applicable for ACQPs who perform the integration in the TSP mode. For more information, see Integrate in the TSP mode.
On the Merchant Test page, you can:
- invite merchants one by one or in bulk.
- check test account information for your merchants, such as merchant name, account status, etc.
- track the test status and progress.
For more information, see Invite merchants for integration testing.
On the Launch page, you can:
- view the status of each task and take further actions by following the instructions.
- check items in the Go-live Checklist to ensure a smooth launch.
- launch the application into the production environment.
For more information, see Launch into production.