Create an application
On the homepage of Alipay+ Developer Center, create an application to get started.
Click the Create Application and complete the steps below.
Step 1: Fill in the application information
Fill in the application information, including the Application Name, Application Type, Partner Type, and Application Description, and click Next on the top-right corner of the page.
Note that Partner Type is the type of partner that the application provides service for. For example, if the application is created for and serves the Acquiring Service Provider (ACQP) that you belong to, select Alipay+ Acquiring Partner.
Currently, there are two partner types that might be displayed and selected.
- Alipay+ Acquiring Service Partner: displayed and can be selected when you have a role for an ACQP
- Alipay+ Mobile Payment Provider: displayed and can be selected when you have a role for an Mobile Payment Provider (MPP)
Step 2: Select integration products
On the Integration Product panel, select one or multiple products by clicking the tick boxes.
Currently, Alipay+ provides the following four payment products for integration:
- Cashier Payment: an online payment product, whereby a merchant redirects a user to the payment page of a mobile payment partner to confirm the transaction details and authorize the payment
- Auto Debit: an online payment product, whereby a user enters into an Auto Debit agreement to bind a user account with a merchant's service and enjoy automatic payment for recurring transactions
- User-presented Mode Payment: an in-store payment product, whereby a merchant recognizes the payment code of a user to initiate the payment
- Merchant-presented Mode Payment: an in-store payment product, whereby a user uses an application provided by a mobile payment partner to recognize the collection code presented by a merchant to initiate the payment
For more information about Alipay+ payment products, click the View Docs button on the right side of each product, or see Product Introduction on the Alipay+ Docs Center.
Step 3: Check the application information
After creating the application successfully, you can view the application information on the Summary page.
Moreover, if you are a Developer Admin or a Developer (on trial), you can delete or modify the application by clicking the Delete or Modify button on the top-right corner of the screen.
In addition, on the Products panel on this page, you can view and add payment products to the current application. For more information about how to add products, see Add payment products.