Conduct sandbox acceptance testing
Step 1: Check the sandbox configurations
Before conducting sandbox acceptance testing, ensure that you have completed the following items:
- Receive sandbox resources.
- Configure the sandbox.
- Perform free tests with tools and in sandbox integration testing.
This step helps you to ensure that the sandbox is configured correctly and stable enough for acceptance testing. For step-by-step instructions, see Develop in the sandbox and Conduct sandbox integration testing.
Step 2: Perform testing with test cases
On the Sandbox > Acceptance Test page, follow these steps:
- Find the test case groups provided by Alipay+. These test groups are allocated to you automatically after you select the integration products while creating an application.
- Conditional: If there is a hint presenting "Upgrade needed", click Upgrade to view the upgrade details and upgrade the test case groups to the latest version.
- Click a test case group name to view all the test cases in the test group.
- Under the Server Test Cases tab, click Run to run the corresponding test case. In addition, you can click Run All Test Cases to run all the server test cases.
If a test case is failed, you can click View Results to see details that may help you with analysis. Click Rerun when you are ready to run it again.
- Under the Client Test Cases tab, click View to read the instructions for each client test case.
To execute the client test case, click Start. Follow the instructions to test and pass all required test cases in the sandbox. Note that it is required to upload a screenshot, a photo, or a video in some cases.
Note: Some test cases might require the use of Alipay+ Linker Merchant. Go to the Tools > Alipay+ Linker Merchant page to download. For more information, see Alipay+ Linker Merchant User Guide.
- Wait for the Alipay+ solution architect team to check the test results, and contact you for the next steps.