To log in to the Alipay+ Developer Center, you need to get an account first. Contact the Alipay+ Solution Architect Team and provide an email address for setting up an account.
- The email for logging in to the Alipay+ Developer Center must be the same email used to sign the NDA.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems with logging in.
Login and logout
- Go to the Alipay+ Developer Center to log in. Enter your login details on this login page.
- A successful login will lead you to the Alipay+ Developer Center homepage. On the homepage, you can read the integration guides by clicking How to get started?, or get access to more technical documents by clicking View All on the right side of the screen.
Moreover, your role information is displayed on this page. Hover over the icon to the right of each role to view its related permissions. For more information about roles and permissions, see Roles and permissions.
- To log out, hover over the avatar icon located on the top-right corner and click on Log Out. To protect the security of your account, make sure to log out once you have finished using the Alipay+ Developer Center.
Roles and permissions
The Alipay+ Developer Center provides the following four predefined roles:
- Developer Admin: a role to develop, test, and launch applications, as well as invite and manage merchants
- Developer: a role to develop and test applications
- Merchant Onboarding: a role to invite and manage merchants, as well as track their progress of acceptance testing
- Developer (on trial): a role to try out various functions on theAlipay+ Developer Center before officially cooperating with Alipay+
Each role has various permissions to perform the tasks shown in the table below.
Developer (on trial)
View application information
Develop in the sandbox
Conduct sandbox acceptance testing
Configure the production environment
If you have forgotten your Alipay+ Developer Center login password, you can still log in by resetting your password.
- On the login page, click on Forgot password?.
- Enter your login email and click Confirm. Alipay+ will then send an email containing a one-time password (OTP) to the corresponding email address.
- Obtain the OTP in the email.
- On the Alipay+ Developer Center, enter the OTP obtained from the email and click Confirm.
- Once your email is verified successfully, you can proceed to set a new password.