This topic introduces the functions that Alipay+ User-presented Mode Payment provides and guides you through how to use the Alipay+ APIs and SDKs to build an integration for these functions.
Before you begin
Before you learn more about how to integrate with Alipay+ User-presented Mode Payment, ensure that you are familiar with the following things:
- The user experience that Alipay+ User-presented Mode Payment can provide to the consumers. For more information, see Product introduction.
- General steps that you need to take to go through the whole integration process. For more information, see Get started with Alipay+ integration.
Build an integration
Use the APIs and SDKs that are provided by Alipay+ to integrate the following User-presented Mode Payment functions as required:
Accept a payment
To accept payments from users, you need to take the following steps:
- Identify the Alipay+ payment code and decide where the payment needs to be routed.
- When deciding to route the payment to Alipay+, initiate a payment request by calling the pay API.
- Handle the payment result that is obtained from Alipay+.
For more information about how to integrate related APIs to accept a payment, see Accept a payment.
Obtain payment results
To obtain payment results from Alipay+, you need to integrate the inquirePayment and notifyPayment APIs. For more information about how to integrate the APIs, see Inquire about payment results and Receive payment notification.
Cancel and refund
To support the users in refunding and canceling payments, you need to integrate the refund and cancelPayment APIs. For more information about how to integrate the APIs, see Cancel a payment and Refund.
Apart from the payment-oriented functions that are mentioned above, Alipay+ provides more services and APIs for you to manage your business.
Alipay+ provides multiple types of transaction reports to help you to perform the clearing and settlement of transactions. To streamline your business workflows, you need to develop your reconciliation function module according to the production mechanism and specification of the transaction reports. For more information, see Reconcile.
Register a merchant
In certain countries or regions, for legal or compliance reasons, you need to register the merchant information before processing a payment. For more information about how to integrate related APIs for merchant registration, see Registration.
Handle a dispute
To enable Acquiring Service Providers (ACQPs) to resolve disputes after transactions occur, Alipay+ provides services and APIs for responding to disputes which are initiated by Mobile Payment Providers (MPPs). For more information about how to handle a dispute, see Dispute.
Go through the section below to obtain more information that empowers your integration:
- To ensure your integration with Alipay+ can work properly, you need to ensure that your outputs meet Alipay+ standards, such as logos displayed on payment terminals and payment receipts. For more information about the requirements, see Standard output checklist.
- When using APIs to integrate, you need to take the following things into consideration:
- Make a POST request to the corresponding address with the identity information, signature, and business parameters in the HTTP request. For more information about the structure of a request and response, see API overview.
- To ensure message transmission security, the ACQP must perform message signing and signature validation properly. When calling an Alipay+ API, the ACQP must sign the API request and validate the response signature accordingly; when receiving an API call from Alipay+, the ACQP must validate the request signature and sign the API response accordingly. For more information, see Sign a request and validate the signature.
- For the full list of APIs that are provided for User-presented Mode Payment, see API list.