Get started with Alipay+ integration
This guide provides general steps for you to go through the whole integration process. Read this topic to get started with Alipay+ integration.
The integration process consists of the following phases (see Figure 1):
- Phase 1: In this phase, you can integrate with Alipay+ payment products within 4 steps. See Step 1 ~ Step 4.
- Phase 2: In this phase, you can invite merchants for integration testing with an application provided by Alipay+. This phase is optional but recommended. See Step 5.
Figure 1. The whole integration process
To get prepared for implementing the integration, perform the following actions.
1. Sign NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)Mark the card Unmark the card
Before you take further actions for integration, contact our BD team to get and sign NDA so that you can acquire more Alipay+ support and resources.
2. Set up an accountMark the card Unmark the card
Contact our solution architect team and provide an email address. Our solution architect team will use this email address to help you set up an account to log in to the Alipay+ Docs Center and Alipay+ Developer Center.
3. Get the integration guidesMark the card Unmark the card
Once the account for you is set up, you can log in to Alipay+ Docs Center and find the corresponding integration guides for the Alipay+ products that you want to integrate. These guides will help you to go through various Alipay+ products and understand integration workflows.
4. Plan for your integrationMark the card Unmark the card
After reading the integration guides, work with our solution architect team to make an integration plan. Our solution architect team will help you figure out the integration scope, for example, which capabilities are required to be integrated and which are optional.
Develop and integrate5 steps
Alipay+ provides Alipay+ Developer Center and other tools to help you facilitate application development and integration. Follow the instructions described in the Alipay+ Developer Center User Guide to perform the self-integration process, which includes the main steps as below.
1. Log in to the Alipay+ Developer CenterMark the card Unmark the card
a. Log in
b. Become a developer (first-time users only)
2. Create applicationMark the card Unmark the card
Create an application and specify the product to be integrated based on your business requirements.
a. Complete application information
b. Select integration products
c. Check Client ID
3. Develop in sandboxMark the card Unmark the card
Simulate and test open APIs in the sandbox environment, so that the application can go live more efficiently and smoothly.
a. Acquire sandbox resources
b. Configure for sandbox environment
c. Test with development tools
4. Conduct sandbox acceptance testingMark the card Unmark the card
Only when all required test cases are passed in the sandbox environment, you can launch the application into production.
a. Check configurations in sandbox
b. Perform testing with test cases provided by Alipay+
5. Launch into productionMark the card Unmark the card
Launch your application into the production environment.
Note: We highly recommend launching your codes before this step, so that the production acceptance testing can start early.
a. Configure for production environment
b. Launch the application on Alipay+ Developer Center
Conduct production acceptance testing
Once you launch the application on Alipay+ Developer Center, our solution architect team will check if all preconditions that are required for production acceptance testing are met, and contact you to conduct production acceptance testing.
Note: For and only for Online Payment products, you need to prepare and submit merchant registration information in advance to our solution architect team.
Start your business
Once your application has been activated for business, notify Alipay+ so that we can monitor your system's behavior and check for any unpredictable errors that might affect your business.
If you need to launch a new merchant or launch a new wallet, repeat Step 3.
1. Check integration settingsMark the card Unmark the card
Log in to Alipay+ Developer Center and check your integration settings in the production environment. For details, see Launch into production.
2. Send invitationsMark the card Unmark the card
After completing the integration settings, you can either/both invite a merchant one by one, or/and invite merchants in bulk. Alipay+ will then send emails to the merchants invited, guiding them to use Alipay+ Linker.
3. Guide merchants to use Alipay+ LinkerMark the card Unmark the card
After sending invitations, your merchants may contact you to confirm configurations or ask for guidance on using Alipay+ Linker. You can send them the link to the Alipay+ Linker User Guide to help.
4. View test resultsMark the card Unmark the card
When your merchants use Alipay+ Linker to perform integration testing, you can view the results of each test case on Alipay+ Developer Center.