This topic introduces the functions that Alipay+ User-presented Mode Payment provides and guides you through how to use the APIs to build an integration for these functions.
Before you begin
Before you learn more about how to integrate with Alipay+ User-presented Mode Payment, ensure that you are familiar with the following things:
- The user experience that Alipay+ User-presented Mode Payment can provide to the consumers. For more information, see Product introduction.
- General steps that you need to take to go through the whole integration process. For more information, see Get started with Alipay+ integration.
Build an integration
Use the APIs that are provided by Alipay+ to integrate the following User-presented Mode Payment functions as required:
Notify users of Alipay+ availability
When a user travels abroad, the Mobile Payment Provider (MPP) can proactively notify the user of Alipay+ availability if you (the MPP) detect that the user is abroad and Alipay+ is available in the user region. For more information, see Notify users of Alipay+ availability.
Make a payment
To support the users in making a payment, you need to take the following steps:
- Obtain the payment code from Alipay+ by calling the getPaymentCode API.
- Render and present the Alipay+ payment code in the MPP app.
- Process the Alipay+ payment requests by using the pay interface.
For more information about how to integrate related APIs to make a payment, see Make a payment.
Return payment results
You can synchronously return the payment result to Alipay+ by using the pay API. However, to ensure that Alipay+ can receive the payment result, you need to integrate the inquirePayment API, and is recommended to integrate the notifyPayment API. For more information about how to integrate the APIs, see Notify payment result and Respond to payment inquiry.
Cancel and refund
To support the users in refunding and canceling payments, you need to integrate the refund and cancelPayment APIs. For more information about how to integrate the APIs, see Cancel a payment and Refund.
Alipay+ provides multiple types of transaction reports to help MPPs to perform the clearing and settlement of transactions. MPPs can download and use reports to streamline their business workflows. For more information, see Reconcile.
Handle a dispute
Alipay+ provides related APIs to enable you to initiate disputes after transactions occur and receive responses from Acquiring Service Providers (ACQPs). For more information about how to integrate the APIs, see Dispute.
Go through the section below to obtain more information that empowers your integration:
- When using APIs to integrate, you need to take the following things into consideration:
- Make a POST request to the corresponding address with the identity information, signature, and business parameters in the HTTP request. For more information about the structure of a request and response, see API overview.
- To ensure message transmission security, the MPP must perform message signing and signature validation properly. When calling an Alipay+ API, the MPP must sign the API request and validate the response signature accordingly; when receiving an API call from Alipay+, the MPP must validate the request signature and sign the API response accordingly. For more information, see Sign a request and validate the signature.
- For the full list of APIs that are provided for User-presented Mode Payment, see APIs.