You can download the Alipay+ reconciliation reports from the Alipay+ SFTP server or Alipay+ Partner Workspace. Regardless of where you get the reports, the generation time and the content of the reports are the same.
Important: The SFTP method supports downloading the reports that are generated within 7 days. If you need to download the reports that have been generated for more than 7 days, go to Alipay+ Partner Workspace.
For more information about the Alipay+ reconciliation reports, see Reports.
Alipay+ uploads reports to a specific directory in the SFTP server for Mobile Payment Providers (MPPs) to download.
The SFTP URL and your login details are different in the production environment and the sandbox environment. Follow the instructions below to acquire them:
- Contact email@example.com to acquire those in the production environment.
- Acquire those in the sandbox environment in Alipay+ Developer Center, which empowers sandbox development. For detailed instructions, see Receive sandbox resources in Alipay+ Developer Center User Guide.
Moreover, to log in to the SFTP server, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add your IP address to the SFTP allowlist, no matter in the production environment or in the sandbox environment.
All reports are encoded in UTF-8 and saved in the directory as below:
Directory in the SFTP server (default, production)
Directory in the SFTP server (sandbox)
The participantId field is the unique ID that Alipay+ assigns to the MPP, identifying the receiver of the file. Note that the value of participantId in the sandbox environment, which can be acquired in Alipay+ Developer Center (see Receive sandbox resources), cannot be used in the production environment.
The date field is the date when the report is generated.
In the SFTP server, report generation rules vary in the production environment and the sandbox environment.
For the production environment, the following rules are applied:
- All clearing reports are generated at 08:00 AM UTC+8 on T+1 day on a daily basis, including holidays.
- The Settlement Report is generated at 08:00 AM UTC+8 on the agreed settlement date (T+1 by default). The Settlement Report is only generated on Local Business Days.
For the sandbox environment, Alipay+ provides test facilities to help you adjust its settlement/clearance systems.
- Reports in the sandbox environment are generated every hour. The
dateof the directory is the T+1 day.
- If there are no transactions, empty reports in USD are generated.
- Due to limited space, reports in the sandbox environment are only available for 7 days.
Alipay+ Partner Workspace
You can also download the reports from Alipay+ Partner Workspace. For more information, see Alipay+ Partner Workspace User Guide (MPP) - Download Reports.