By integrating with the Auto Debit product provided by Alipay+, the Mobile Payment Partner ( MPP) can implement the following capabilities:
- allow the users to make auto debit payments.
- allow the users to take further actions after payment, such as inquiry, cancellation, and refund.
- download financial reports to perform reconciliation.
To set up auto debit payments, the MPP needs to obtain prior authorization from users to deduct funds from their payment accounts in the wallet, a process also known as account binding. Alipay+ provides two integration solutions for account binding:
- integrate with the Alipay+ client SDK. This solution is applicable when the terminal type of the MPP client is App. For more information, see Account binding with client SDK.
- integrate without the Alipay+ client SDK. This solution is appilcable when the terminal type of the MPP client is App, Web, or WAP. For more information, see Account binding without client SDK.
After account binding is completed, the MPP can process payments from users and conduct risk control to enhance identity verification. For more information, see Payment processing.
Alipay+ also allows users to revoke authorizations for auto debit payments. To do this, the MPP needs to unbind the payment accounts. For more information, see Account unbinding.
After making a payment, users may want to take the following actions: inquire about the payment result, cancel the payment, and request a refund. For more information about the actions that are required at the MPP side after payment, see Post payments.
Alipay+ provides multiple types of transaction reports to help the MPP perform the clearing and settlement of transactions. For more information, see Reconcile.