For authorized applications, the ACQP can take the following further actions:
- Search for authorization records and check the authorization information.
- Cancel the authorization.
- Modify the authorization scope.
Search for authorization records
- On the Production > Authorization page, you can find authorization records of all applications.
- You can find specific authorization records by searching for TSP names, IDs, and emails. Also, you can click Expand to reveal more search filters.
Enter one or more of the fields and click Search.
- All the authorization records that fulfill your search details are displayed. You can check the authorization details including the TSP information, application name and status, authorization status and time, and token.
Cancel an authorization
For an authorized application, you can revoke the authorization and cancel the cooperation with the TSP.
- On the Production > Authorization page, click Expand to reveal more search filters.
- To cancel an authorization, set the following filters accordingly:
- Application Status: Set to Launched and In Progress.
- Authorization Status: Set to Active.
After all your filters are set, click Search.
- Find the specific authorization record, and click Deauthorize in the Actions column.
- Click Deauthorize to revoke the authorization. Note that once you cancel the authorization, the TSP cannot take any actions on behalf of your company.
Modify the authorization scope
For an authorized application, the TSP may want to modify the authorization scope by adding new payment products. For more information, see Modify the authorization scope in Alipay+ Developer Center User Guide for TSPs.
After receiving the URL that is sent by the TSP, repeat the Authorize the application step to modify the authorization scope.