Invite merchants for integration testing
The Alipay+ Developer Center allows and recommends Alipay+ Acquiring Service Providers (ACQPs) to invite one or multiple merchant(s) to further test the applications via Alipay+ Linker Wallet, an application that can be used to run test cases and simulate the process of making payments.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Merchant Test > Test Accounts page on the Alipay+ Developer Center.
- On this page, you can invite merchants in the following two ways:
Moreover, information about all invited merchants is displayed on the Test Accounts page, including merchant name, merchant ID (MID), merchant email, account status ("Inactive"/"Active"/"Processing"/"Failed"), and remarks.
- After the invitations are sent, the merchants download Alipay+ Linker Wallet and log in to the application according to the instructions stated in the emails. When they use Alipay+ Linker Wallet to perform testing, you can view the result of each test case on the Test Data page.
Invite merchants in bulk
If you have multiple merchants, it is recommended to invite them in bulk. Follow these steps:
- Click the Import merchant list button.
- Download the Excel file (Template.xls).
- Fill in the information for all merchants in the Excel file.
- Click the Upload button to upload the Excel file.
- Check the merchant list under the Merchant List tab.
- Click the Send Invitation button under the Actions label.
Invite a merchant
Otherwise, you can invite each merchant one by one. Follow these steps:
- Click the Invite a merchant button.
- Fill in the merchant information, such as merchant name, merchant ID, merchant email, and Alipay+ payment products.
- Select the email recipients under the Invitation Preference tab.
- Click the Send Invitation button.