To log in, get an account first. Contact the Acquiring Service Provider and provide an email address for getting an Alipay+ Developer Center account.
Note: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems with login.
Login and logout
- Go to the Alipay+ Developer Center to log in. Enter your login details on this login page.
- A successful login will lead you to the Alipay+ Developer Center homepage. On the homepage, you can learn about the main tasks to build an integration, and can also click View All on the Documentation block to view Alipay+ documents.
Moreover, your role information is displayed on this page. Hover over the icon to the right of each role to view its related permissions. For more information about roles and permissions, see Roles and permissions.
- To log out, hover over the avatar icon on the top-right corner of the page and click Log Out. To protect the security of your account, make sure to log out once you finish using the Alipay+ Developer Center.
Roles and permissions
The Alipay+ Developer Center provides the following predefined roles for TSPs:
- Developer Admin: a role to develop, test, invite ACQP for authorization, and launch applications, as well as invite and manage merchants
- Developer: a role to develop and test applications
- Merchant Onboarding: a role to invite and manage merchants, as well as track their progress in acceptance testing
Each role has various permissions to perform the tasks shown in the table below.
View application information
Develop in the sandbox
Conduct sandbox acceptance testing
Configure the production environment
Invite ACQPfor authorization
If you forget your Alipay+ Developer Center login password, you can still log in by resetting your password.
- On the login page, click Forgot password?.
- Enter your login email and click Confirm.
- Check your mailbox for a one-time password (OTP) that is sent by Alipay+.
- On the Alipay+ Developer Center, enter the OTP and click Confirm.
- Once your email is verified through the OTP, you can proceed to set a new password.