This topic introduces the functions that Alipay+ Auto Debit provides and guides you through how to use the APIs and SDKs to build an integration for these functions.
Before you begin
Before you learn more about how to integrate with Alipay+ Auto Debit, ensure that you are familiar with the following things:
- The user experience that Alipay+ Auto Debit that can provide to the consumers. For more information, see User experience.
- General steps that you need to take to go through the whole onboarding and integration process. For more information, see Get started with Alipay+.
Build an integration
Use the APIs and SDKs that are provided by Alipay+ to integrate the following Auto Debit functions as required:
Obtain the user authorization
To obtain the user authorization for deducting funds from the user's wallet account, you need to take the following steps:
- Render the payment method page or add payment method page with the information that is consulted from Alipay+. The information mainly includes the Alipay+ logo and promotion information. You can consult the information by using the consultPayment API or the Alipay+ SDK according to your application scenario.
- Initiate account binding by calling the prepare API and then open the Alipay+ wallet page, where the user chooses a wallet that is supported by Alipay+ and gets redirected to the wallet's authorization page.
- Retrieve the auth code from the URL through which the user is redirected back to the merchant side after confirming authorization at the wallet side. You can also integrate the authNotify API to receive notifications containing the auth code from Alipay+.
- Request the access token by calling the applyToken API and then bind the access token with the user account at the merchant side. You can also integrate the authNotify API to receive notifications containing the access token from Alipay+.
For more information about how to integrate related APIs or SDKs to obtain the user authorization, see Obtain the user authorization.
Accept a payment
After the user authorization is obtained, the merchant can initiate payments with the access token to deduct funds from the user's wallet account without involving further user interactions. For more information about how to integrate related APIs to accept a payment, see Accept a payment.
Obtain payment results
To obtain payment results from Alipay+, you need to integrate the inquirePayment and notifyPayment APIs. For more information about how to integrate the APIs, see Inquire about payment results and Receive payment notification.
Cancel and refund
To support the users in refunding and canceling payments, you need to integrate the refund and cancelPayment APIs. For more information about how to integrate the APIs, see Cancel a payment and Refund.
Apart from the payment-oriented functions that are mentioned above, Alipay+ provides more services and APIs for you to manage your business.
Alipay+ provides multiple types of transaction reports to help you to perform the clearing and settlement of transactions. To streamline your business workflows, you need to develop your reconciliation function module according to the production mechanism and specification of the transaction reports. For more information, see Reconcile.
Register a merchant
In certain countries or regions, for legal or compliance reasons, you need to register the merchant information before processing a payment. For more information about how to integrate related APIs for merchant registration, see Merchant registration.
- When using APIs to integrate, you need to take the following things into consideration:
- Make a POST request to the corresponding address with the identity information, signature, and business parameters in the HTTP request. For more information about the structure of a request and response, see API overview.
- To ensure the message transmission security, the ACQP must perform message signing and signature validation properly. When calling an Alipay+ API, the ACQP must sign the API request and validate the response signature accordingly; when receiving an API call from Alipay+, the ACQP must validate the request signature and sign the API response accordingly. For more information, see Sign a request and validate the signature.
- For the full list of APIs and SDKs that are provided for Auto Debit, see APIs and SDKs.