Release date: 2022/10/28
- Released the documentation that provides guidance for MPPs on how to display Alipay+ brand-related elements on digital user interfaces before, during, and after the payment is processed by Alipay+ Core. For more information, see Brand Display Guidelines for Alipay+ Core MPP Integration.
- Updated the definition of the following terms: Acquiring Service Provider (ACQP), Mobile Payment Provider (MPP), and Common Business Day. For more information, see Glossary.
Release date: 2022/09/30
- Added a new domain name (https://open-na.alipayplus.com) for Alipay+ APIs. Now there are two domain names for you to select. For more information, see API reference.
- Updated the product introduction for Auto Debit and Cashier Payment. Now the product introduction includes a new section, Page detail requirements, which replaces the UX design guidelines provided in the User Experience Guidelines. For more information, see Product Introduction for Auto Debit and Cashier Payment.
- Updated the integration document of the payment products:
- Improved the Reconcile section in that:
- Optimized the Overview topic to include information about some basic concepts about reconciliation.
- Added a topic Perform reconciliation to introduce a step-to-step guide on how to do reconciliations.
- Updated the samples and the description of the parameters in each financial report.
For more information, see Reconcile.
- Replaced the Post payment section with two new sections, Return payment results and Cancel or refund a payment for the integration document of Auto Debit, Cashier Payment, User-presented Mode Payment, and Merchant-presented Mode Payment. The new sections explain the related topics in an optimized method.
Release date: 2022/08/31
- Upgraded the Alipay+ MPP Client SDK. The new SDK features broader applicability, higher security, and faster response, and is well-documented and open-sourced to MPPs who have signed NDAs with Alipay+. For more information, see Alipay+ MPP Client SDK.
- Accordingly, the following documents are updated:
- Meanwhile, Alipay+ continues to maintain the older SDK edition. MPPs that have integrated the older SDK edition are not impacted. For more information, see Alipay+ client SDK integration guide.
The redirection-back from an MPP app to the merchant WAP page for Cashier Payment is now properly supported, so relevant modifications are made. For details, see Guide on redirections between the merchant and the Mobile Payment Partner and Cashier Payment.
- Added the FAQ documentation for MPPs, containing frequently asked questions about Alipay+ risk management and partner services. For more information, see FAQ.
- Removed the inquiryRiskScore API from the API Reference documentation and Auto Debit integration guide.
- Removed the SDK download addresses from the SDK Reference documentation. You can contact your solution architect to obtain SDK packages.
- Removed the following parameters from the API reference. Note that this change is backward compatible.
- From the request parameters of the pay API:
- From the response parameters of the pay API:
- From the response parameters of the userInitiatedPay API:
STORE_CODEof the codeType parameter
- From the response parameters of the inquiryPayment API: paymentRequestId
Release date: 2022.07.29
Since 2022/07/29, the Alipay+ Document Center has been restructured to provide you with a better user information experience in the following terms:
- Centralized content reading: You can select the role and the product that you want to explore to enter a dedicated content domain.
- Better navigation experience: Horizontal tab navigation plus vertical navigation allows you to find the information more easily and quickly; the aggregated overview page for each tab guides you through the important content that Alipay+ provides to you; quick entry provided for you to arrive at the API and SDK reference in one step.
- Public technical content information: Since this version, most of the documentation on the Alipay+ Documentation Center has been disclosed to all users except for the following three books:
- Operation guides
- Alipay+ Partner Workspace User Guide
- Standardized version control: Alipay+ supports you in switching the version as you require.
- Optimized content structure: The content structure of the integration guides is restructured to allow you to find the product introduction, and the content about reconciliation more conveniently. In addition, the product introduction and the integration guides for the Online Payment are also refined to improve the content quality.
- Useful support information: Find the support information at the footer if you need any help with technical issues or business operations.
Other document improvements
- Removed the registration and notifyRegistrationStatus APIs from the API Reference (MPP) documentation. If you need to implement the merchant registration capability, contact your Solution Architect.
History for previous updates
Note: Starting from 2022/07/29, the Alipay+ documentation is restructured to support version control. The following list describes important updates to our documentation before this date.
July 15 2022
Released new features to support MPPs in adopting two modes for merchant registration: Reporting Mode and Approval Mode. This leads to the following document updates:
- Added an integration guide on merchant registration for MPPs. For more information, see Register a merchant.
- Added the notifyRegistrationStatus API in the API Reference (MPP) documentation.
- Updated the registration API in the API Reference (MPP) documentation as follows:
- Added the
REGISTRATION_In_PROCESSresult code and the description about when to use it in the More information section.
- Updated the result message for the
Changed the merchantInfo.registrationDetail.registrationNo parameter in the registration API from
Optional to satisfy the needs of individual merchant registration.
June 30 2022
Released the non-client-SDK integration solution for the Cashier Payment, Auto Debit, and Merchant-presented Mode Payment products. For more information, see the following documents:
Updated the logic of calculating the following amounts: paymentAmount, payToAmount, and surchargeAmount. For more information, see pay.
- Updated the API reference documentation, to make it more accurate and clear. This includes:
- Added more detailed descriptions. For example, for optional request parameters, added conditions when these parameters are specified by Alipay+; for optional response parameters, added conditions when these parameters are required to be returned by the MPP.
- Refined the Result processing logic section for APIs that are invoked by the MPP.
- Added the How to return the result section for APIs that are invoked by Alipay+.
- Adjusted the sequence of some parameters based on their relevance.
- Fixed several errors in the sample codes.
- Fixed some grammatical errors to improve readability.
For more information, see API Reference (MPP).
- Updated the Result codes table as follows:
- Added the
NO_INTERFACE_DEFresult code for all APIs.
- Added the
MERCHANT_NOT_REGISTEREDresult codes for the pay API.
- Added the
ORDER_IS_CLOSEDresult code for the userInitiatedPay API.
- Added the
REPEAT_REQ_INCONSISTENTresult code for the refund and prepare APIs.
- Deleted the
INVALID_APIresult code for all APIs.
- Deleted the
REPEAT_REQ_INCONSISTENTresult code for the registration API.
- Deleted the
INVALID_CONTRACTresult code for the responseRetrieval API.
- Updated the Payment result codes table for the notifyPayment and inquiryPayment APIs as follows:
- Added the following payment result codes:
- Deleted the following 21 response parameters in the registration API while maintaining backward compatibility:
- Released the documentation for Alipay+ Center that contains an introduction and integration solutions for MPPs. For more information, see Alipay+ Center.
- Updated the brand display guidelines. This includes the following documents:
- Alipay+ Fundamental Brand Guidelines. The original Alipay+ foundational brand guidelines is moved to older edition documents.
- Alipay+ Brand Mark Assets. This provide an entry to download the Alipay+ logo asset.
- Brand Display Guidelines for Cashier Payment. This replaces the UX design guideline for Cashier Payment.
- Brand display guidelines for in-store payment. This replaces the Brand display guidelines for in-store payment in UX design guideline.
- Changed a condition of cancelling the payment in all the integration documents for MPPs. For more information, see Cancel the transaction section in each integration guide for MPPs.
May 27 2022
- Updated the client SDK interface documentation to improve accuracy in terms of parameter description.
- Deleted the scopes parameter from the idempotency fields table as it can not be used to control the idempotency for the prepare API.
April 29 2022
- Changed the accuracy of the Request-Time and Response-Time header fields from milliseconds to seconds.
- Added the retry mechanism of the inquiryPayment, cancelPayment, and refund APIs in the integration guides.
- Changed the refund time window from 365 days to 366 days.
- Updated the values of the scopes parameter in the prepare API.
March 31 2022
Open sourced the Alipay+ Server SDK to MPPs who have signed NDAs with Alipay+.
Added a glossary of terms that are used in Alipay+ for your convenience. For more information, see Glossary.
Fixed the spelling of the following parameters in the Transaction Detail Report and Fee Report:
- Updated orignalTransactionRequestId to originalTransactionRequestId.
- Updated feeSettleAmountValue to feeSettlementAmountValue.